Wednesday, August 24, 2011
The Real Jasmon!
Hello my name is Jasmon Jackson. I am a returning student to SJSU trying to complete my degree. I am 28 and have three young daughters. My major is humanities for now and I am interested in starting my own after school enrichment and recreation program. I have taken on line classes before but never on this new site so I am anxious to see how I do. I live in Benicia and work at Vallejo High school as an Para Educator. My busy schedule and distance makes it so I have to take classes on line for a while. I'm grateful for my finance and her help and support while perusing my degree. I am looking forward to taking this course and motivated to learn more. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me, I'm an easy going, understanding, and awesome listener. Look forward to meeting you all this semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment